The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Sunday, May 07, 2006

C'est fini

I have finally removed all my old poetry and prose from WriteWank. The Showcase page was removed some time ago. All that's left are the comments I made on other people's work. It's almost as if I was never there. I have restricted membership (to view the directory of writing opportunities) until July, then it's adios. I get a better heads-up of appropriate writing opps from Da Bomb, and I should also rely on my own initiative. Edits start late June, when I next take some downtime.

The road trip to Marrakesh is back on, hopefully before year-end, APAC tours permitting.

Conclusion for the day: Craigslist is still the best cure for writers block. Particularly this afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home