The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Monday, May 15, 2006

07:02

The very moment this morning, that while in the outside lane of the M25, I drove right past a small deer, crouched both intently, calmly and relatively safely, in the central reservation, while two motorway maintenance men argued on the hard shoulder. I thought that I was perhaps hallucinating through lack of sleep in the last few days, but it appears not. I later heard that the deer was recovered, and given a tourist map, directing it back to the woods.

How it could hold the map without opposable thumbs is something that I shan't trouble myself with.

Promise to self: stop reading Craigslist for kicks, as you seem to run into multiple ads posted by the same former acquaintance. While Craigslist inspires poems of a certain nature/genre/pubic futility, running into ads from this person must be a warning from the gods/fairies/aliens/microbes that I should cease forthwith.

Amen to all that and more, Fearless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home