The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Thursday, October 29, 2009

What have I done recently?

It's all been a bit of a blur recently. I haven't slept much - well, not quality zeds. I've been busy with work, the course, fannying around...but, what have I done? Time for an inventory.

Films: '44 Inch Chest' and 'Cold Souls' at the London Film Festival, with lunch at the Marquess Tavern, accompanied by the Cistern Kid & iPod Perv, shown below.



Books: Julian Gough's 'Jude: Level One', Joseph Conrad's 'The Secret Agent' and 'Titian: nymph & Shepherd' by John & Katya Berger. Also some Penguin specials, which are excerpts of popular works, packaged as series, i.e. great ideas, great love, etc - Wilfred Thesiger's 'Across the Empty Quarter', Chekhov's 'A Russian Affair' (I think I am the country doctor in that one), with Orwell's 'Books vs. Cigarettes' next on my list, alongside Kapuscinski's 'The Other'.

I also went to the Design Museum and checked out Jan Kaplicky's buildings and Mariscal.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home