The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Saturday, August 26, 2006

In a mellow way...

I watched 'The Producers' at the Theatre Royal Drury Lane today. I had to keep memories of the original film (one of my all-time faves) firmly out of mind and avoid comparisons; I failed.

Read: 'The Old Man and the Sea' by Ernest Hemingway

Listened to: The Lafayette Afro-Rock Band and Oneness of Juju

I spent last night ripping CDs - mostly jazz CDs I purchased in my late teens, some of it stuff I hadn't listened to in the last few years. It was an amazing experience, all this music washing over me, cleansing the soul, as I laughed my way back into my past. Much better than acid (allegedly).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home