The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Monday, August 14, 2006

Back from Barça

A delicious, decadent weekend to celebrate the Cistern Kid's 36th and my 35th. I didn't get any time to see Gaudi's fabulous buildings (on my list for next time), and if I have to sum up the weekend, it's with the following:
  • 'Humpty needs some lurrrrve' (said in a Burl Ives kinda voice)
  • 'Where's the Chorizo? Show me the chorizo.'
  • 'Never punch a dustbin. Even if it is leering at you, taunting you and calling you a c*nt, don't punch it. To do so merely confirms that you are one.'
  • 'Q: I want a girlfriend. How do I get one? A: By staying sober awhile.'
  • On drinking a bottle of Moet: 'My Sprite tastes funny.'

Not a lot of snappin' was done as we were busy getting twatted and becoming stonker-plonkers. I also broke my phone.

In lieu of having anything to say to excuse myself, I take a bow, and exit stage right.

Thanks for the cards, messages and presents. Birthday wishes to my twin, Fidel Castro.

Browsing: writers/tossers retreats, spa breaks (not the kind of holiday I would normally take, but I need the rest and time to write)

Watching: an old fave - 'Three Colours White'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home