The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Monday, March 10, 2008

Incidences, coincidences

My father is finally out of hospital after nearly three weeks. While sitting in reception on the phone to someone while scanning the area for a wheelchair, Griff walked past. This should be no surprise - he was born in the town. But like me, he has been away, and I hadn't seen him since we were both 18 and at college. Close, but no cigar.

Note to self: don't take charge of a wheelchair. You're rubbish.

Time to gather my resources and focus. Deadlines looming, as is China in April.

Listening to: 'I'm So Tired' by the Tommy Chase Orchestra off the long-forgotten album 'Groove Merchant' on Stiff Records.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home