The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Monday, July 02, 2007

That record deal...

...here is Chapman's promo on YouTube. Watch it, rate it (please, pretty please). I liked the way it was shot - he was out and about in public, yet in complete solitude. The song is also one of my favourites off the album (did I tell you he had an album? It's stonkingly good - click on the link to the right for his site, and then head off to CD Baby or iTunes for a further fix).

Now onto the next topic. I want to cut a record with my mate Doris. I want to call it 'Uncle Fucker - Upright Cottaging Club Classics' on the Polari record label. I figure that as we can't sing, can't play instruments, it would hold us in good stead against Lily Allen, Kate Nash, and all the others who will, in 9 months time, appear on the compilation CD 'Slap My Fiesta Kevin - Chav Club Classics Vol. 1' on the Argos Bling label. The lyrics are painful to hear on the radio. Mind you, all power to them - enough people like their stuff.

It's funny. I am writing this post from Chaoyang district in Beijing, and while I can access the blogger.com site and type a post, I can't actually view my blog - despite using a VPN. That's censorship for you. Who said the Great Wall was dead, an ancient relic of the past? It reinvented itself baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home