The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

That Doctor Doolittle moment

I went to Kew today for a few hours. Each time I go, something tiny yet miraculous happens. Today, I had a fowl experience.

Unfortunately, I yet again forgot to take one of my real cameras with me, instead relying on my mobile phone.

These guys were placid and competely unfazed by my presence:



This chappie was a real beauty and obliged me with a couple of pics:


although his/her mate was a little wary of me:

But I managed to get them together:

This guy stood stock still while I snapped and a 747 ate up the clouds overhead:



Although not clear below, several of these guys were running around the flora, playng hide and seek. An absolutely extraordinary sight:


Ducky below was dead cute and cool, impressing me with his hunting ability during his morning swim:


No, I didn't eat these guys:


In pursuit:


Tailing:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home