The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Sunday, June 12, 2005

A Writer's Tools

A Writer's Tools (excluding the microphone and camera) Posted by Hello


(Clockwise from top left: laptop, iPod Shuffle, iRiver jukebox, mobile, Cross and Montblanc fountain pens, Moleskine notebook and a leather wristband that reminds me of both a promise to myself and of someone else)

I was thinking earlier today of the tools I used in my writing and performing...as I handed one of my much-prized Moleskine notebooks to my mother - a perfect excuse to get some more supplies! Shame I can't find an adaptor to use D's mic with my laptop. I lost the recordings I made last year and need to make a new set for the forthcoming website at www.fearlesslyrics.com.

Mood: indigo, with the sunny & philosophical undertones of a Friday 13th June past

Listening to: Gabor Szabo, Nitin Sawhney, Os Mutantes and Madredeus

Reading: The Collected Letters of James Thurber

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home