The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Friday, April 22, 2005

G&T, furniture and prangs

What a delightful day it's been. Started off by pranging the car, then bounced off office furniture as if I was in a pinball machine. Still, it was worth enduring that and a near finger amputation to see my brothers house after stacks of decorating. Even better for the cool G&T. Shame about what happened to the carpet only hours after it was laid. Oh well.

Now back to self-flagellation and dreams of midgets - well, it is the weekend.

Suction

I had of course
Become jaded over time

Nothing was good enough
So
Tired of the high life
I slummed it

Exchanged Jaguar for Skoda
My exhaust pipe love
Just kept getting bolder

Domestic chores
Oh so boring
Before I discovered Dyson
Now I can't stop vacuum whoring!

Car and carpet
Are in fine fettle
Domestic electrical appliances
I will nakedly wrestle

I daren't confess
I am
In a sodding mess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home