The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

I feel really spoilt!







The new Gil Scott-Heron album is on the way, as is the final collaboration between the late, great Ali Farka Toure and Toumani Diabate.

I was reminded last night of how good public service broadcasting could be. Using iPlayer, I caught Sir Terry Pratchett's Dimbleby Lecture, concerning assisted death (not suicide). Sir Michael Parkinson's dignity report is here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

You've reminded me that I have this! Must listen to it again, once I have got beyond my "Unlikely cover versions" playlist, which is amusing me enormously: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Talking-Timbuktu-Ali-Farka-Toure/dp/B000024CHT/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1268668943&sr=8-5

4:06 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home