The blog of the traveller, observer and writer, Woz.
Happiness is the man with rhythm. Copyright © 2003-2021, Woz

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Arise, Wozzy!

After two APAC tours, an MBA assignment, a WW sales meeting, a splendid weekend with Dom, Da Bomb and Raffi & a residential MBA workshop, I was fit to collapse by last Wednesday. So I did. The last few days have seen me rack up an impressive amount of snooze hours. But as my osteopath remarked, 'close, but no cigar'. I am still cream crackered. Good job I missed the company party and opted out of a large bar tab (free bar was restricted this year), an expensive night's accomodation and a slavering monster looking at me like I am a small tub of choccie mousse. Hmmm....there's a poem there.

What else? Well, I haven't written anything since I finished a short story under a pseudonym. Lots of ideas, but no time and little energy to find the time, although I should enter some of the back catalogue into a few comps.

The London Street Brasserie confirmed its status as the best place for a friday night nosh-up in Reading town centre (thanks Hawkes - and also for the Nags Head in Russell Street).

My weekend with Dom & Da Bomb was exquisite. The house looks great and my, baby Raffi is going to be tall! I would have taken some snaps of her, but while I remembered the camera, I didn't want to disturb her with the intensity of the flash.

Listening to: 'The Blue Yusef Lateef' and 'Mingus Mingus Mingus Mingus Mingus'

Reading: 'The House that Trane Built: the Story of Impulse Records' by Ashley Kahn

Working on: personal development, HB36 stylee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home